If anyone has ever wondered how the desalination process works, Drips Water made this easy to read flow chart visualizing how the new Carlsbad desalination plant will work. This plant will be live in 2016 and should have some drastic effects on clean water in San Diego. Considering 7-10% of all potable water in San Diego will be made this way, it is important we all learn this process and why it may be the future for clean water production of cities near oceans.
- A Year in the Life of Walter White: A Breaking Bad Timeline
- Wix vs. Weebly - A Site Builder Comparison
- Bob is Building an Army
- In-House SEO vs Outsourcing? Internet Marketing Options
- Trash Pickup for April 2013
- Goal Zero: Keeping The Greenfield Group Charged
- Setting up the Right Blog for Your Website